all the white men you love will disappoint you
The Times often uses the phrase to describe Nazis, mobsters, and people of color.
Here’s who comes up in Vanity Fair’s search of people the New York Times has called “no angel”:
- Al Capone, white mobster
- James “Whitey” Bulger, white convicted murderer
- Donald Manuel Paradis, white motorcycle gangster on death row
- Erwin Rommel, Nazi field marshal
- Clayton Lockett, white convicted murderer and rapist
- Larry Flint, white pornographer
- Eric Harris, white Columbine serial killer
Who else does the Times label “no angel”?
- Samuel Spencer, Black victim of murder by four white men
- Magic Johnson, Black basketball player
- Michael Jackson, Black musician
Yeah. You do the math.
wtf why anon i dont get it
|—||you are dangerous. (via double-edge-desires)|
Laverne Cox dancing during Beyonce’s VMA performance is everything!